- Today in this tutorial we're going to show you how to copy text from pictures. Sometimes you will find some interesting image with good text and you want to get it but it's maybe long and you just don't want to type it and here is the alternative way. You might find this helpful. Here are the steps:
1. Open Microsoft OneNote, i prefere using Microsoft OneNote 2007 or 2010 because i don't know if the other versions work.
2. Drag you picture to OneNote after doing that proceed to step 3.
3. Right click to your image (in OneNote of course) then select "Copy text from picture"
4. Open notepad or word whatever text program than click paste or ctrl + v
5. You're done!
- Note: On some pictures the text copier doesn't work best, but of course you can give it a try